Ahhh! Is there anything nicer than a lovely cup of tea to soothe the mind and slow the body down?
As we go about our day, doing the housework and taking care of sundry chores that need our attention, we often feel our energy flagging and our mood begin to lower.
Perhaps we need to stop for a bit and refresh ourselves before we can carry on with our responsibilities.
I find a good cup of tea works well for me.
It helps to revive my mood and re-energise me for whatever I have to do.
Whether I just choose a favourite mug and teabag, or sit down to a silver pot with fancy cups and saucers, tea never fails to satisfy!
You can drink it on your own.
You can drink it with your friends.
You can take it with milk and sugar.
Or enjoy it black - straight from the pot.
You can have it hot or cold!
You can have it fresh from your garden by steeping some herbs you've grown yourself - chamomile is an aid for relaxation and peppermint is good for digestion.
Or you can have it black from China and Ceylon.
Green tea is very good for us, as well as Brown Rice tea from Japan.
Studies have shown that the antioxidents in tea are very beneficial to us and promote better health.
Studies have shown that the antioxidents in tea are very beneficial to us and promote better health.
Fruit teas in Summer are wonderfully refreshing - iced peach is my favourite!
Whichever way you have it, friends.."it's all good!"
I've chosen a regular hot black china tea in a nice big mug, made by Angad's Home, for my morning tea today.
A few light pastries and gluten-free lemon and poppyseed biscuits to go with it - and I'm all set!
I'm going to enjoy my little 'pick-me-up' break, before I go back out into the yard to do some more weeding and collect this morning's eggs :-)
What bliss! I love my cuppas, lol!
Hello friends, welcome to LACE!
This meme is for encouraging one another and is based on Philippians 4:8
Whatever is..Lovely. Admirable. Cheerful. Encouraging. ~ LACE
To join in and share your lovely and encouraging post about life, faith and beauty in the christian home please..
link up only to your LACE post
link it back to here
and kindly leave a comment after linking
- don't link and run!
Please try to visit each other with a friendly word and leave a blessing :-)
Please try to visit each other with a friendly word and leave a blessing :-)
Thank you and God bless you all..Trish
***

Hello dear Trish,
ReplyDeleteHow nice of you to join me for tea this week! You're so right about tea and its benefits. Sharing it with friends is especially nice. Love your pretty teapot and the cup is very sweet. It's a pleasure having you join me. Have a delightful week, my friend.
Blessings,
Sandi
What a pretty setting! I love tea as well! I especially like making sweet tea in the fridge---all year 'round! I just fill a gallon pitcher with hot water, add 6 tea bags, and put it in the fridge. By the time the water is cold, the tea has steeped and I can add a little sweetener and enjoy!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a lovely week!
Sarah
Oh my.., This is just heavenly it is so exceptionally pretty.., Simply charming!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Wanda Lee
Ohhh yes a cuppa tea is sooooooo wonderful. My two latest teas that I tend to drink is Earl Grey Green Tea and Chai' Green Tea. I am trying to stay away from black teas b/c of my adrenal gland fatigue.
ReplyDeleteI loved seeing your tea set!
Blessings and ((HUGS))
-Mary
Oh, your tea set is just lovely! It looks very elegant and feminine. The cookies look good too. I could almost picture myself sitting right there in the room with you enjoying some tea and cookies. :)
ReplyDeleteSuch pretty pictures! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteStefanie
I'm a tea fan too! Loose Leaf is my favorite. :-)
ReplyDeleteVery pretty cup and tea pot!
ReplyDeleteEarl Grey or Scottish TeaTime in the afternoon ~ doesn't get any better than that.
I'm a tea drinker too. :-)
Enjoyed your post,
Blessings,
I love my black tea! Today has been a bit busy and believe it or not, I haven't had ANY tea today! Shocking, isn't it? :o)
ReplyDeleteI love your mug. It's so pretty.
I'm joining with you and others today for LACE. Have a wonderful day.
Such a lovely tea setting. The tea pot and cup are beautiful. Interesting teas...will have to do some checking on those. Did you purchase the gluten-free cookies or make them. Would love to know as I do have to omit gluten from my diet and they look so delicious.
ReplyDeleteI so enjoy tea also. I just purchased a Acai, Pomegranate & Blueberry Green Tea from Kroger Markets and it is wonderful.
Enjoy your day!
Beautiful tea pot dear friend :-)
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, there is nothing like a warm cup of tea...
Maria
Hi Trish,
ReplyDeleteI join you in your love of tea..
I usually have many cups of tea in the day ...
btw..Mum's lovely cup/mug cracked the other day,it must of been faulty.
Your post is beautiful.
God Bless
Barb xxxx
Hi Trish,
ReplyDeleteYour roses are from heaven.
Your photography breathtaking.
A feast for my eyes!
*hugs*
mo
Oh I do love tea! I don't have any wonderful tea cups like you do!! I just started to be on the look out for finding them in some thrift stores! :o) Your pictures are beautiful! :o)
ReplyDeleteHi Trish, you always take the most pretty pictures! Just lovely. I goofed on cropping my thumbnail picture... sorry about that!
ReplyDeleteHello my dearest friend I have posted for lace, its a bit late I have been working it over a few days. It is probably about time we arranged another tea party.. What do you think? We could host it in our back pergola??
ReplyDeleteI love your tea post.
hope you are having a good weekend.
{{{Cyber Hugs}}}